Privacy, and your data
Only the following information may retained:
- Channel IDs
- Guild names
- Guild member count
- Username, userid, discriminator and similar user information (retained only when an error occurs)
Data which is retained will be erased within a week of it being recorded, usually less.
“We" refers to the collective management and development team behind the Polaris bot.
- The “service" is provided “as is" without any warranty of any kind.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the service, in the form of a “blacklist". These blacklists may be issued for:
- Malicious use of the service – Spamming commands to damage or decrease the responsiveness of the service
- Using the service (bot) within a server which performs organised “raids", scamming or other illegal/undesirable activity as deemed by staff
- Using the service (bot) in a way which violates the discord terms of service
- Any other use of the service deemed illegal under UK law
- Other reason deemed to be disqualifying by the management
- We are not responsible for damage(s) to your guild or other intellectual property
- All queries and correspondence related to these terms should be sent to [email protected] in the first instance.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions as we see fit and your continued use of the service will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms